Tuesday 20 December 2016

Marshmallows, Hot Drinks & Christmas Cheer......

Coming into the Christmas and Winter Season I love a good hot drink but my issue is always what I want to eat with it. Here is a list of my favourite winter hot drinks and snacks.

Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate with Raspberry Marshmallow

The Raspberry Marshmallow is coated with dark chocolate and is under 150 calories. I love this combination together, the salted caramel chocolate isn't too strong and is perfect with this little raspberry flavour. 

 

Tropical Green Tea with Vanilla Marshmallow Bar 

This vanilla marshmallow is coated with milk chocolate so it is more of bar of marshmallow. This bar is under 150 calories. I put this marshmallow with a Tropical Green Tea. I love this tea as it is so different to just a basic green tea.  

   

Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte with Coconut Marshmallow

This Christmas I am in love with Starbucks' Toffee Nut Latte, the taste is amazing. I am more of a costa fan but this is the best christmas drink. I put this drink with the coconut marshmallow, I love coconut and this is the perfect flavour to put with a Toffee Nut Latte. 



Belgium Hot Chocolate with Coconut Marshmallow

I love this coconut marshmallow, it is so soft and great with whipped cream on top of your hot chocolate. I put this marshmallow with a plain hot chocolate as I still wanted to have the coconut taste coming through. 

    


Love Vicky x




No comments:

Post a Comment