Monday 31 October 2016

My Two Halloween Makeup Looks......


So I previously did a blog post on my Halloween Cat Makeup but I thought I would merge the two together in one Halloween post. 

My first look was the Cat Makeup look you have already seen. In this look I used Beauty Boulevard's Glitter Lips on my eyes and lips. My makeup was done by my flat mate and good friend Lois North.


I used the colour Cocoa Loco for the cat makeup look. I felt like this was the perfect colour for the cat. Applying the glitter is simply. You just add the glue on to lips or eyes and then use a brush to slowly dab the glitter on to the glue. I love the way the look turned out but the glitter lips is so hard to get off. It took me a good few hours to be bothered to try and get it off as it was so hard. 


My Second Look was my Clown look created by my good friend, Darcie Cook. This look used Beauty Boulevard's Star Dust and In Your Dreams glitter and gems. My friend Lois North also did my hair for this look. 


I used Star Dust, the colour Drops of Jupiter for this look. This has a gold shimmer to it. It is so easy to apply, there is a glue inside the pack and you put that where you would like the glitter to go. Then apply the glitter over the top of it. I love how easy this was to put on. I found that the Star Dust was easier to get off than the Glitter Lips but the glitter was left all over my bed and on my face and body. It will literally get everywhere. 


I absolutely love this look all round amazing, couldn't ask for anything more. 

My Cat Makeup Outfit: 

Onesie - Bronzie Uk 

My Clown Makeup Outfit: 

Jumpsuit - Asos 
Choker - Pretty Little Thing 


Love Vicky x






No comments:

Post a Comment