Friday 14 April 2017

Holiday Workout Go To Outfit.....


  

Sports Bra - Victoria Secrets 
Click Here

Leggings - Yair Korin 

Click Here

Trainers - Nike 


Sunglasses - H&M 

Click Here



These leggings are from Yair Korin and you can find the leggings and other designs on the link above. I have tried a lot of sports leggings as I am pretty much addicted to them and I can honestly say these are incredible. The fabric is so soft and lightweight. I wish you could all touch they right now because they are so soft and comfortable, I am not lying. Incredible! They are super easy to get on and fit just like a glove. I love high waisted leggings and these are of that style. I wear size XS and all leggings are made to order. The company is based in the United States but ship worldwide. There Etsy site gives you a wide variety of leggings to choose from.  



In this blogpost I have also paired the leggings with a Victoria Secrets sports bra. Obviously as my name is Victoria, I felt I just needed to pick up this sports bra. When do you ever get the chance to buy comfortable sportswear with your name on them. I also put them with my new Nike zoom trainers. I had my previous running trainers for two years previously so I felt it was time for some new trainers. 


Love Vicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment