Tuesday 25 April 2017

Add a Splash of Pink to Your Activewear.....

 

 

Sports Bra - Tenn Outdoors 
Click Here

Leggings - Tenn Outdoors 
Click Here

Bomber Jacket - Topshop 
Couldn't find the exact one but Click Here

Trainers - Reebok 
Click Here

Sunglasses - H&M 
Click Here

  

Here I wear a size 8 which is a little big for me but I am very petite and short. These leggings are low waisted and I normally prefer high waisted leggings but I love these. They are really flattering and very comfortable. I love to wear sportswear around the house and out to food shopping, I would feel very comfortable to do this in these leggings.

 

Love Vicky x

Photographs by Alex Johnson


1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! You look fantastic in these workout leggings. I am definitely going to follow your blog religiously from now on. I simply loved your style, you look great in whatever you wear. Oh! I have to hit the gym as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete