Monday 2 February 2015

Choccywoccydoodah.....

This weekend I went to Choccywoccydoodah with some of my good friends. We were all invited to go to a private room for two hours for our friend Melissa's birthday surprise. We went to the Choccywoccydoodah in Carnaby street that is near the MAC store. We had to get there by train and tube. Her birthday was a couple of weeks ago and this was to celebrate that. We entered the room and it was like walking into Alice in Wonderland. The flooring was grass and there was a massive table to the side filled with chocolate and sweets. When Melissa arrived they then added sundaes to the table too. There was so much to eat and everything tasted amazing. Here are a couple of photos from the day. I would just like to write a little message to Melissa to say that I wish that she had a great day and didn't eat too much. I also wish you a very Happy Birthday and thank you so much for being a great friend. Love you lots. 





Lydia, Greta, Laura, Libby, Elnaz, Olivia, Jaspar, Melissa and I 

No comments:

Post a Comment