Saturday 9 August 2014

Styling Course......

This week I took part in a three day styling course at UAL. The University of Arts London where I want to study. The course was held at the London College of Fashion partof UAL and was in Lime Grove which is opposite Westfield at Shepards Bush. Every day I got the train to Shepards Bush Station. One the first day we did theory on Styling and how you can get in to a job in styling and different types of Styling. I don't think I want to go in to Styling as a career but I wanted to look at the backstage aspects of fashion photography. I am also taking a make up course soon too. On the second day we did a bit more theory and a few things to do with styling. On the last day we did a shoot all day. We had to choose two themes so I picked festival and a birthday theme. So i took two outfits with me for the day and I had to be the model for the two shoots. I haven't got the photos back from the shoots yet but I have a few photos from the course. I went on the course on my own and made so many new friends there it was amazing. 



1 comment:

  1. This looks really good Vicky! I'll keep following :)
    Have you been to the UAL open days?

    ReplyDelete