Wednesday 4 March 2015

Style Strut......

The February London Fashion Weekend just passed and I was lucky enough to go to the opening night on Thursday evening. I arrived and was able to get a free glass of prosecco as I arrived. I also got a free tote bag with a load of free bees in it. We then had a look round and did a bit of shopping but also we had two catwalks to go to. In these two catwalks we had front row seats which meant you could really look at the garments well. The first catwalk we went to was a designer catwalk by Amanda Wakeley. The base of the garment was white. Here are some of my favourite outfits for that catwalk. 





We then went to a trend catwalk that was created but the outnet.com, this is a website where you can get heavily discounted designer products. Here are a few of my favourite garments from that catwalk too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment