Monday 3 July 2017

Kaytie Wu Jewerally......



I am obsessed with rings and my ring collection so when I saw the brand Kaytie Wu I just had to have a look at their rings. All my rings are sterling silver to keep the collection and theme the same. 


The ring on the right is from Katyie Wu it is the Lilac CZ ring in terming silver in the size 17mm diameter. This ring is perfect it brings the right about of colour to your finger, with a very subtle lilac coming through the ring. The ring you see on the left is from Links of London and I have had it for a year and a half now. 

LILAC CZ RING



The ring you can see on it's own on the left is the round CZ ring in sterling silver in size of 17mm diameter. This ring also comes in rose gold plated. I picked this ring as I thought it was a statement piece but very subtle and small. I don't normally like to have embellished stones in my rings or anything to sparkly but this is the perfect size of sparkle. My other two rings are from Pandora and I have had them for about three years. 

ROUND CZ RING



This necklace is also from Katyie Wu online and is the perfect piece to brighten up your outfit. This necklace is in the colour rose gold and silver. You can also get matt gold and matt silver, silver and silver and matt rose gold and matt silver. I love this rose gold colour and thought it was perfect to pair with summer coloured clothing. 

TUBE NECKLACE


The playsuit that I am wearing is from Moth Clothing.

Images by Sherrie Webster and Myself 

Love Vicky x



No comments:

Post a Comment