Sunday 24 April 2016

Not too old to be a kid....

So after not blogging in nearly over a year. I would like to start share the exciting stuff that I am getting up to in my life. In September I moved to London to start at university and my life has been none stop since then. I have been exploring London and student life. I would like to start sharing with you guys some of the exciting stuff that goes on in London.

I recently turned 19, getting old but I have realised that you are never too old to be a big kid. This was present to me on my birthday. I started the celebrations of my birthday by going to The Table Cafe in Southwark. My boyfriend and I decided to go for brunch, The Table offers brunch all day. I endulged in a pancake with caramelised bananas, bacon and maple syrup. The pancake was massive but extremely delicious. They also serve an all day breakfast pancake which includes sausage, bacon and egg on top of the pancake. My boyfriend decided to have eggs bendict with a side order of sweet potato wedges which I had a cheeky bite of.



After the brunch, we wanted to go to Covent Garden to do a bit of shopping and to also go to the Galleria Melissa,  my friend had told me about it. The exhibition is a collaboration between Melissa, the shoe company and Jeremy Scott. The exhibition is called 'Inflatable Dreams'. The first room consists of a giant balloon insulation above some shoes and then downstairs there is a ball pit. There isn't any staff members around the ball pit watching you so you can literally have as much fun as you want which out feeling like someone is judging you. A really fun experience which is also free to get into. 











No comments:

Post a Comment